Looking forward to getting off this afternoon and getting going again with my artwork. I have about 9 to 10 paintings started (very rough starts). Still have a number of other simple images I want to capture on canvas, sun flowers, humming birds, magnolia flowers, more things with wings, etc..... My simple goal for this weekend is to get another 5 ideas on to canvas. Then in the following weekends start getting some of these done & completed
Friday, July 11, 2008
Welcome the Weekend
Looking forward to getting off this afternoon and getting going again with my artwork. I have about 9 to 10 paintings started (very rough starts). Still have a number of other simple images I want to capture on canvas, sun flowers, humming birds, magnolia flowers, more things with wings, etc..... My simple goal for this weekend is to get another 5 ideas on to canvas. Then in the following weekends start getting some of these done & completed
