skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Preston Road
For the last 4 year (the whole time I've been in Dallas) I've lived on Preston Road, as far north in Dallas as you can go without being in Addison. But it looks like with a little luck I might be in a new studio space in the near future.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
You only get ahead when your having FUN
Blah Blah Blah
►
2013
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2011
(3)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
2010
(16)
►
December
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(4)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(2)
►
2009
(37)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(18)
►
July
(13)
▼
2008
(17)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(5)
▼
July
(7)
Preston Road
A World of "To Much"
Finding Away
Life Never Slows Down
Welcome the Weekend
Making a Mess 101
Cottonwood Arts Festival
►
June
(3)
►
2007
(2)
►
October
(2)
What I Like To Read
Christine Smith
Art Backwash
Baby Noah
Kick Start My Art
Tim Golman
I am a funny little man
a.k.a Chuck-Nut
Plano, Texas, United States
I am an artist with a graphic design hobby
View my complete profile
Beers That I Drink
Abita
New Belgium
Magic Hat