Using the 4th of July weekend to my advantage, I got started getting paintings ready for the Cottonwood Arts Festival in October. My thinking for this festival is to do roughly 10 to 20 smaller (16inches X 22inches - roughly) original paintings to be priced lower. I prefer to do larger pieces of art but think these smaller paintings will be easier to manage & transport to the festival this go around. Plus, if they don't sell there easier to store or give away as gifts for the holidays.
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Making a Mess 101
Using the 4th of July weekend to my advantage, I got started getting paintings ready for the Cottonwood Arts Festival in October. My thinking for this festival is to do roughly 10 to 20 smaller (16inches X 22inches - roughly) original paintings to be priced lower. I prefer to do larger pieces of art but think these smaller paintings will be easier to manage & transport to the festival this go around. Plus, if they don't sell there easier to store or give away as gifts for the holidays.
