Starting of good. Made a huge mess in my apartment this morning. Trying to combine my enjoyment of running with my art. So, I painted the bottoms of my bare feet and started walking all over un-stretched canvas, followed by painting the bottoms of my old running shoes. All was going OK until I moved the canvas off the floor to find out the paint bled threw to the floor. Luckily I did this part of the project on the tile floor in my apartment. A little sprays form the cleaning gun and all was fine. Now I need to figure out what I want to paint on the top. Currently I keep sketching a foot with wings so I may start with that. I also have a good friend, who for the last year has asked me to paint a sailboat, sailing in rough seas. That may also be a good starting point
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Starting of good. Made a huge mess in my apartment this morning. Trying to combine my enjoyment of running with my art. So, I painted the bottoms of my bare feet and started walking all over un-stretched canvas, followed by painting the bottoms of my old running shoes. All was going OK until I moved the canvas off the floor to find out the paint bled threw to the floor. Luckily I did this part of the project on the tile floor in my apartment. A little sprays form the cleaning gun and all was fine. Now I need to figure out what I want to paint on the top. Currently I keep sketching a foot with wings so I may start with that. I also have a good friend, who for the last year has asked me to paint a sailboat, sailing in rough seas. That may also be a good starting point
