Monday, September 7, 2009

Redesigning My Website


For the last 2 months I've been trying to redesign my own website. Which means not only trying to learn what a good website layout is, but also relearning the program to layout the site. In theses last 2 months I've created a new logo for myself and created half dozen website layouts. So, far I've only liked the logo, which I started using on my blog about a month ago. I've decided not to pressure my self to put up a redesigned site that I don't really like or think reflects who I am & what my work is about. Instead I decided on a basic splash page to start with, use that as a place to start with the design and give myself a general date to get the new site finished. Why do I need a date to have it done by? Because if I didn't... I would spend another 2 months design the site over and over again, without posting a new site. If you like you can see the new splash page at the following link, click on the resume, samples, blog and flicker :www.charleclaudet.com