Sorry that I still don't have any new pictures of the place up on line. I have been taking a bunch. Still trying to get the new house organized. Currently only one computer has connections to the net and I'm still missing the camera cord. Which I know is in a box some where around the house.
I have finished the simple remodel of the shed/art studio in the back yard. When I bought the house half the shed was shelves, leaving little to no work space. I spent part of last Sunday taking out the shelving, which had been installed using 6inch nail that were sunk into the wood. I spend about 3 hours in the morning and another 3 hours in the afternoon. I did use my very limited carpenter skills to convert on of the large shelves into a work bench. Then last night i took the time to remove all the mess that I had made out of the shed. So, I can get started painting again this weekend.
